You are not logged in! Please Log in or create an account to our website in order to be able to watch the movie.This film is not available for online screening at the moment.
Food for Thought
The documentary deals with the challenges of young people living in rural areas in Cyprus who are active in the field of food production. It presents their difficulties, aspirations and hopes so that they can stay and grow in their place. Young people from urban and rural areas express their views on the production, distribution and consumption of food in their country and their desire for equal access for all residents of the island to quality, local products..
- Writers: Efrosyni Antoniou
- Producers: Friends of the Earth Cyprus
- Cinematographer / DOP: Giorgos Stylianou
- Editor: Giorgos Stylianou
- Sound: Giorgos Stylianou
- COM_DOCUMENTARIES_THE_FILM COM_DOCUMENTARIES_WILL_BE_SCREENED_ON Καλαμάτα Short Doc - Ιούλ22
The film is available for a certain number of online screenings during the festival.